- Create a seller account
- Complete your profile
- Set up shipping
- Create a Stripe account
- Uploading your inventory with a csv file
- Connecting your Discogs account
- Platform fee
- Seller terms and conditions
- Create an account
- I paid for the order why haven't I received it yet?
- I messaged the seller he or she is not responding
- Buyer terms and conditions
- About us
Uploading your inventory with a CSV file
Upload a Discogs CSV
You can immediately begin selling with us after uploading your Discogs CSV. We will import the items in the CSV one-on-one and create a product. After we finished importing your products will be for sale on the marketplace.
Upload a Custom CSV
If you do not sell on Discogs, we have added the ability to upload a custom CSV file to your inventory. We will try to match the products in your file with those in our database, and if a match is found, we will import the product. This is still in the works, but we can already import 70 to 80 percent of what we need. Of course, we will continue working on optimizing this.